- kingdomnews reblogged this from enjoyminutiae
- joesaunders reblogged this from farlizzle and added:
- farlizzle likes this
- sitko reblogged this from enjoyminutiae and added:
- davidkantrowebz reblogged this from enjoyminutiae and added:
- markdavidchristenson reblogged this from farlizzle and added:
- markdavidchristenson likes this
- farlizzle reblogged this from enjoyminutiae and added:
- dco1 reblogged this from enjoyminutiae and added:
- enjoyminutiae posted this
It was first the Carthaginians who, in cuneiform, asked “how late can we stay out?” and since that time mankind has searched for a balance in the foggy blurry area where laws do not hold firm and fast: Cutting in line when your friend is saving you a space. Having to work an after school job while the other kids get an allowance. Watching the girl you love go off with Brandon because he has the guts to actually ask her out. “Every single day we encounter injustice and battle against the odds,” said Cole Porter, “this leg ain’t real.” And his joyous celebration of life rings out amongst the lands to this day. Follow [Minutiae] as we present editorials, articles, illustrations and more in our investigation of Fairness.
In this ground breaking enlightening issue:
- This issue features very exciting contributors including famous television personalities, filmmakers and critically acclaimed authors.
- Learn the origins behind your favorite characters, rooms and killing utensils in Cluedo: Masters Edition.
- Minutiæ has been around for almost 150 years and in that time mistakes have been made and apologies have been issued.
- Thurber, Nebraska is home to Mama Dell’s diner, Cadillac Jack’s bar and Darlene Moffitt’s murder. Follow reporter Chad Wollman as he discovers the truth behind the death of a beauty queen.
And so much more journalism, illustrations, advertisements, infographics, and editorials.